Coromandel Peak + Glacier Heli-Wedding Elopement Package ($8950)
- Helicopter Charter to Coromandel Peak (Roys Peak) + Isobel Glacier
- Private landing permit for Mt Roy
- Registered Celebrant
- Hair & Makeup (1 set)
- Seasonal Bouquet & Buttonhole
- 3.5 Hours Photography Coverage
- GST where applicable
Coromandel Peak (also known as Roys Peak) boasts New Zealand’s most iconic views, overlooking Lake Wanaka 1200m above sea level. If you simply want a Wedding with a wow-factor, this is an easy pick!
Apart from the view, Coromandel Peak boasts a few key benefits over the other mountains:
- Lower altitude vs other mountains mean less wind / clouds
- Clear 4G signal for Wedding Ceremony Video Live Streaming (optional)
- Privately owned land that required permits to be pre-booked, meaning no unwanted visitors
- North facing for amazing backlit sunset shots
For couples wanting a stunning golden look, we recommend booking between April~September to get the lower sun in the late afternoon.
Due to high demand, we have included a second landing at Isobel Glacier into this package. Isobel Glacier is covered in ice all-year-round, meaning you can get the snowy look even in the middle of summer, without feeling like you’re freezing!
Flights in this package departs out of Queenstown Airport.